I’ve been an MTN customer for years, and I’ve always been happy with the service. But what I didn’t know until recently is that there’s a way to earn free rewards just for staying connected with the network. It’s called Yellow Bucks, and it’s a rewards program that gives you points for things like recharging your airtime, using MTN MoMo, and even just being active on the network.
I’ve been using Yellow Bucks for a few months now, and I’ve already earned enough points to redeem for free data, airtime, and even vouchers for my favorite stores. It’s a great way to save money on my mobile expenses, and it’s also a lot of fun to see how many points I can earn each month.
If you’re an MTN customer, I highly recommend signing up for Yellow Bucks. It’s a great way to earn free rewards for doing things you already do.
What IS Yellow Bucks On MTN?
Yellow Bucks are a rewards program from MTN that allows you to earn points for staying connected with the network. You can earn 1 Yellow Buck for every R1 you spend on recharge bundles or subscriptions, and 1 Yellow Buck for every day you are active on the MTN network.
For example, if you recharge your MTN airtime with R100, you will earn 100 Yellow Bucks. And if you stay active on the network for 30 days, you will earn an additional 30 Yellow Bucks.
How to earn Yellow Bucks:
There are a few different ways to earn Yellow Bucks:
- Recharging your MTN airtime or data. You will earn 1 Yellow Buck for every R1 you spend on recharge bundles or subscriptions.
- Using MTN MoMo. You will earn 1 Yellow Buck for every R1 you send or receive using MTN MoMo.
- Staying active on the MTN network. You will earn 1 Yellow Buck for every day you are active on the MTN network.
- Participating in promotions. MTN often runs promotions where you can earn bonus Yellow Bucks for doing things like referring friends to the program or signing up for new services.
You May Also Love to See: How To Get Free Data On MTN South Africa
How to use Yellow Bucks:
You can use your Yellow Bucks to buy bundles, retail vouchers, or enter competitions. You can also use them to pay for goods and services at participating merchants.
Here are some examples of how you can use Yellow Bucks:
- Buy bundles. You can use your Yellow Bucks to buy data, voice, and SMS bundles. This is a great way to save money on your mobile expenses.
- Purchase retail vouchers. You can use your Yellow Bucks to purchase retail vouchers from a variety of stores, including supermarkets, restaurants, and clothing stores. This is a great way to get discounts on your favorite products and services.
- Enter competitions. You can use your Yellow Bucks to enter competitions to win prizes, such as smartphones, laptops, and travel vouchers. This is a great way to win free stuff.
- Pay for goods and services. You can use your Yellow Bucks to pay for goods and services at participating merchants. This is a great way to use your Yellow Bucks to save money on your everyday purchases.
How many Yellow Bucks can I earn per day?
You can earn up to 1 Yellow Buck per day for staying active on the MTN network. You can also earn Yellow Bucks for recharging your airtime or data, and for using MTN MoMo.
How can I redeem my Yellow Bucks?
You can redeem your Yellow Bucks for a variety of rewards, including data bundles, airtime, retail vouchers, and entries into competitions. You can redeem your Yellow Bucks online, through the MTN app, or by dialing *234#.
What happens if I don’t use my Yellow Bucks?
Your Yellow Bucks will expire after 12 months if you don’t use them. So it’s a good idea to redeem your Yellow Bucks regularly so that you don’t lose them.
What if I have a technical problem with my Yellow Bucks?
If you have a technical problem with your Yellow Bucks, you can contact MTN customer support. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and get your Yellow Bucks working again.
What are some tips for earning more Yellow Bucks?
Recharge your airtime or data regularly.
Use MTN MoMo to send and receive money.
Stay active on the MTN network.
Participate in promotions.